We created Smart Ecologies as a blueprint for the (re)generation of stable economic growth. It is grounded in 5 operating principles:
- The protection and stewardship of local natural resources;
- The empowerment of the human being as measured by new jobs or vocations, new capabilities and diverse forms of intelligence;
- Deep and persistent training as an irrefutable requirement for stable, interpersonal growth;
- The thoughtful and adaptive integration of emerging technologies;
- The inclusion of any and all stakeholders committed to equitable change. This includes current system actors (politicians, legislators, corporate leaders, etc.) plus system change advocates.
Using this approach, we currently have several large projects in development, with plans to scale globally.